Arroyo Medical Group, Inc.
931 Oak Park Blvd, Suite 101
Pismo Beach CA 93449
CONCIERGE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE!
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In case of an emergency, call 911 immediately.
For urgent medical questions, call the office to speak to the on-call physician. Make sure to provide your full name, telephone number and the reason for your call. The physicians take turns being on call, so you may not always speak to your own physician.
Call during office hours to schedule all appointments
These appointments are important to help us evaluate your medical progress. We encourage you to make follow-up appointments at the time of your visit and note it on your calendar at home.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
To better serve our patients, we appreciate the advance notice of 24 hours if you are unable to keep your appointment. Patients will be charged $35.00 when our office is not notified and a scheduled appointment is not kept.
Ask your doctor for prescriptions at the time of your visit. If you need a refill between visits, do not expect a 24 hour turn-around time. Your chart has to be pulled and reviewed each time, so allow 72 hours for one-time refills to be approved. Refills are meant to last until your next scheduled appointment. When your refill is not approved, please schedule an appointment so that your physician can re-evaluate your medical needs.
Helpful Tips to Remember When Seeing Your Doctor
- Bring a list of the medications that you are taking (include the names, the times, and amount taken).
- Bring a list of all over-the-counter medications/vitamins you are currently taking.
- Think about the reason for your visit and be prepared to answer the following: What is the problem? When did it start? What symptoms do you feel?
- Realistically, your physician can only address 1-2 new problems thoroughly during a visit. A second appointment should be made to fully address additional medical problems.
- If you check your blood pressure or blood sugars daily, keep a log of the readings and bring them with you to show your doctor. This information helps your doctor better assess your health needs.